1. We all know i'm in love with the UNIF Hellbounds, and yay for us in England they are now stocked in Urban Outfitters in black and leopard. Buuuut unfortunately they are the black leather, not matte which are the ones I want. Cryyyy. I'm just waiting for ASOS to stock them so I can get discount. They could make millions of pounds if only they sorted it out! PLEASEEEEE.
2. I've been looking for an Autumn jacket to replace my everyday leather jacket which has been worn to death every day for the last two years! I love this UNIF leopard biker jacket, and I totally regret not buying it when ASOS used to sell it. Cryyyy. Gonna hunt one down!
3. Okeeeee so the neon cambridge satchel was on my last wishlist, but I STILL NEED IT sooooo bad. Perfect to brighten up a dull winter day at uni!
4. American Apparel easy jeans - I just need the perfect pair of high waisted black jeans, and these are just that.
5. Oh my lord, I am literally IN LOVE with the entire Agyness Deyn for Dr Martens collection, like seriously every single pair is soo beautiful and perfect. The collection is definitely going to replace my Jeffrey Campbell obsession! My cute boyfriend has offered to buy me these ones, so you will be seeing them in an outfit post veeeeeery soon!
6. Moschino belt just to finish off any outfit perfectlyyyyy.
Twitter // Facebook // Bloglovin // Lookbook // Shop