Gone are the days of throwing on your boring khaki parka or plain black coat every day, "just beacuse it's warm" - this season is all about the coloured coat. Double breasted, boyfriend and maxi coats are everywhere right now in a rainbow of eye-catching colours. This is very exciting for a coat hoarder like me! I think i'd die if I had to wear the same coat everyday throughout Autumn/Winter. I usually end up wearing a different one every day to mach each outfit - I love coats THAT much. If its not as warm as you'd like, layer up with thermals, chunky knit jumpers, fur stoles, wooly scarves, mittens, thick tights and you're good to go.
I cannot even explain how excited I am that Autumn is finally here! It's my fave season; I love everything autumn - leather, fur, layering, vampy colours, chunky boots, even drinking ginger spiced lattes and crunchy autumn leaves. So here's a lil wishlist to get you all excited. ASOS and Topshop are on top form this year - first on my list is number 2 and 8. So beautiful. Don't be put off by the prices - I'd definitely recommend investing in a couple of winter coats, they'll pretty much last you forever so you'll definitely get your monies worth! Go on, treat yourself...
1. Sparkle & Fade at Urban Outfitters Overcoat - £125
2. ASOS Limited Edition Red Longline Coat - £120
3. Topshop Slouchy Mohair Boyfriend Coat - £89
4. Topshop Fluffy Boyfriend Coat - £89
5. MinkPink at Urban Outfitters Two-Tone Mongolian Coat - £90
6. River Island Pink Double Breasted Coat with Fur Collar - £65
7. ASOS Textured Maxi Coat - £85
8. Topshop Wool Boyfriend Coat - £98
9. New Look Textured Boyfriend Coat - £39.99